VISAS - DIPLOMATIC/OFFICIAL
HOLDERS OF DIPLOMATIC/OFFICIAL PASSPORTS ARE EXEMPT
FROM THE REQUIREMENT TO REGISTER FOR A VISA APPOINTMENT.
THEY SHOULD FOLLOW THE PROCEDURE BELOW
TO FILL OUT THEIR APPLICATION FORM AND SUBMIT IT.
MOST DIPLOMATIC/OFFICIAL APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED
TO COME TO THE EMBASSY PERSONALLY
TO ENABLE COLLECTION OF THEIR BIOMETRIC DATA (10 FINGERPRINTS).
ONLY LIMITED CATEGORIES ARE EXEMPT FROM THIS REQUIREMENT
(SEE LIST BELOW).
To fill out an application form, please got to www.e-konsulat.gov.pl à Visas à Schengen visa – fill in form.
Please be careful to choose to correct option. Choosing “… - register form” will direct you to the standard registration procedure.
Please complete the form (click “submit” and “print”), save the pdf which will pop-out and send, along with a scan of a note verbale issued by your Ministry of Foreign Affairs to email@example.com. Please include a introduction in the e-mail, so that we will know right away that we are dealing with a holder of a diplomatic/official passport. We will respond promptly with an appointment date.
Please note that you will need to provide the following documents with your application form:
1. International passport;
2. 2 passport-type photographs (en face, color, white background, no glasses, no hats);
3. Travel medical insurance valid for the entire period of intended stay plus at least 2 days; valid for all Schengen countries; minimum coverage 30,000 EUR;
4. Flight reservation (return);
5. Copy of passport data page and previous visas;
6. Copies of all original documents which the applicant wishes to keep;
7. A verbal note issued by the delegating country’s Ministry for Foreign Affairs, confirming that the applicant is a member of an official delegation or on an official mission and indication of duration of visit;
8. Introduction letter from delegating institution;
9. Copy of invitation letter or confirmation of registration from the host institution.
APPLICANTS EXEMPT FROM REQUIREMENT TO ENABLE COLLECTION OF BIOMETRIC DATA
1. Heads of state or government, traveling for official purposes at the invitation of governments or international organizations,
2. Members of government, traveling for official purposes at the invitation of governments or international organizations,
3. Spouses of applicants listed in pts. 1 and 2 accompanying them on official delegations,
4. Members of official delegations accompanying applicants listed in pts. 1 and 2.SEE MORE